Easy Nail Art Tricks for you!
Do you love getting your nails done and even going ahead to make your nails more unique by adding some fun to it? Well, nail art is notorious for being difficult to do at home. Even with all the right tools and colors, a classic nail art is often difficult to achieve!
Manicurist Alicia Torello shares some colorful designs on her Instagram, @aliciatnails while InStyle enlisted Torello to share how to achieve some favorite recent designs of hers at home.
Why not try these yourself? Lets get painting!
1. Awesome AnglesEqual parts elegant and edgy, if you’ve been searching for a new way to wear your favorite polish colors, look no further! This is like a good old fashioned manicure with a twist!
How to: Lay down a plum base color and then you can use a striping brush or tape to make perfect lines with a complementary color.
2. Seeing StripesIf you’re looking for a cool, colorful design that isn’t too loud, this striped negative space mani has your name on it.
3. Trendy TrianglesAlternating between black and white triangles creates a unique and playful spin on monochromatic nails.
4. Chic CutoutsPretty and edgy, this fresh, minimal update of the half moon manicure is the best of both worlds. This is kind of a play on the half moon manicure. Instead of rounded line, go for a nice straight line. Add studs to harden up the light pink polish.
5. Over the MoonLooking for a new take on the half moon? This simple spin on the trend proves that sometimes less is more. This look was inspired by the simple classic half moon design where the lunula [nail's crescent] is left bare and the rest of the nail is painted. Since that look is so much common and everyone loves it, doing the reverse is a cool new take on the classic.
Credit: Instyle magazine, @aliciatnails/Instagram