Yay! Chrissy Teigen is pregnant!


Yay! Chrissy Teigen is pregnant! It's baby joy after infertility pain. Indeed, the wife of the "All of Me" crooner has a bun baking in the oven!!

After years of trying to start a family with famous husband John Legend there’s joyous news for them both to celebrate.

Late Monday the happy couple spilled the beans to the public by posting to Instagram. Along with a sweet image of them together the model mom-to-be wrote:
“John and I are so happy to announce that we are pregnant…As many of you know, we’ve been trying to have a baby for a while now. It hasn’t been easy, but we kept trying because we can’t wait to bring our first child into the world and grow our family. We’re so excited that it’s finally happening. Thank you for all your love and well wishes. I look forward to all the belly touching! Xx”



Just weeks ago Chrissy opened up to Tyra Banks about their struggle to conceive. She shared, “I will say, honestly, John and I are having trouble. We would have kids five, six years ago if it’d happened. But my gosh, it’s been a process!”


To those who ask about family plans without thinking she warned, “So, anytime somebody asks me if I’m going to have kids, I’m like, ‘One day, you’re going to ask that to the wrong girl who’s really struggling, and it’s going to be really hurtful to them. And I hate that. So, I hate it. Stop asking me!'”


After the interview was all said and done the 29-year-old tweeted about the response she received from the public, writing, “Regarding the IVF business, I have never gotten so many kind, encouraging words in my life. You guys are awesome and appreciated.”


We wish her an easy, healthy & kamkpe pregnancy.

Popular posts from this blog

Good to be Back!!!

Health Benefits of Cucumber

What does being a Mom really feel like???